4' x 6' Landscaping Trailer Kit
with 12" Tires
The MPT-UM4872 Landscape Trailer is designed for handling a variety of hauling tasks. Whether you need a trailer to pull
behind a small vehicle, a full size truck or behind your lawn tractor, these trailers are engineered to provide exceptional
balance and ease of mobility without giving up one ounce of payload capacity. With the tongue weight being less than 30 pounds,
virtually anyone can easily move, push, pull, hook up, or tow.
- G.V.W. — 1,600 lbs.
- Curb Weight — 280 lbs.
- Payload Capacity — 1,320 lbs.
- Tire Rating — 4.80 x 12 B Load, 4 Ply
- Bed Dimensions — 48" x 72"
- Overall Length — 152" Extended with Gate Down
- Overall Width — 65"
- Tongue — (1) Position "V" stand w/2" coupler
- Axle & Hub Assembly — Cambered axle with spindle, 4.5 x 5 Quick lube hub with Zink lugs & lug nuts
- Floor Covering — (100% Welded Down) corrugated steel floor center panel with left & right heavy duty expanded metal traction floor panels
- Construction /Frame Material — Fully welded heavy-duty steel tube frame
- Side Rails — Reinforced 1" round tube steel side rails
- 36" Ramp Gate — Reinforced square tube steel ramps with heavy duty round tube exterior frame
- 12v Lighting — Complies with all DOT requirements. Includes (2) heavy duty light protectors
- Floor Height — 18"
- Hitch Height — 14"
- Texture — Black Powder Coat
|2" Coupler — The coupler has a 3,500 lb. load capacity, which ensures addtional strength and security when pulling your trailer.|
|Tube Steel Side Rail — Round tube is stronger and doesn't have the sharp edges and corners that are associated with angle iron trailers.|
|Light Protectors — Heavy duty light protectors are adjustable and strong enough to give total protection.|
|Drop Gates — 1,000 lb. capacity.|
|Quick Release Latch — Compression latches are the most efficient way to easily secure and access your ramp gate.|
|Metal Traction Floor — Commercial grade traction panels with a corrugated steel center panel outperforms the competition.|
|Quick Lube Hub — A zirk fitting on the inside of the hub allows you to quickly lubricate the spindle and bearings.|
|"V" Stand — The tongue stand is a safety feature that keeps your coupler off the ground and out of the dirt.|
E. Nordquist of Simi Valley, CA writes: "I used my trailer this weekend for a trip up to the motorcycle races at the Laguna Seca Raceway. This little puppy is nice! Not a problem at all. Thank you!"
J. Woods of Toms River, NJ writes: "I have been corresponding by email with an employee by the name of Paul with a lot of questions coming from my side. He has been prompt and courteous and informative in his replies and I just want to compliment the service he offers."
Trailers cannot be shipped outside the contiguous United States. Once shipped, trailers
are usually delivered in 7 business days or less. We cannot ship to a P.O. Box address.
Please note that you can SAVE on shipping charges by having
your trailer delivered to a commercial address. Many freight carriers apply a
surcharge for deliveries to residential addresses. You can avoid this surcharge by asking
us to deliver your trailer to a commercial address (perhaps to your place of employment,
or to a friend's business).